These were exactly my feelings when I discovered that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. And my sincere thanks to dreamzandclouds who thought that my blog deserves to be nominated for this award. The nomination feels all the more special because its been hardly a couple of months that I have stepped into this blogging world and being nominated for an award that aims at encouraging new and upcoming bloggers is all the more wonderful :-). I would also like to thank dreamzandclouds who is the real guiding force for the creation of Muses of the heart!!
Thanks a ton buddy 😀
Now to receive this award, I need to comply with the following rules:
Rule 1: Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
I have already linked back to the blog that nominated me!!
Rule 2: Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
Here goes my answers for the 10 questions that were given to me by the nominator!!
1. What do you like best about blogging?
The freedom to pour down my thoughts, experiences and dreams is the best thing about blogging for me and also the appreciation that comes with sharing these thoughts and experiences 🙂
2. What is your favourite post on your own blog till now?
Its actually two – “An ode to my Mother” & “Lucky – a beautiful gift”. These two posts are very close to my heart.
3. Are you a tea or coffee person ?
I am basically a tea person but I love coffee too 🙂
4. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be a doctor when I was little. But gradually as I grew up, I realised that I was not cut-out for it since I had very little interest in the science subjects 😛 .
5. Three things you would not leave home without?
Well…it has be my purse first, then my cell phone and my handkerchief.
6. What makes you happy?
There are quite a few things that really lights up my face 🙂
- When I see happiness on my parents’ face
- Company of fun-loving friends
- An interesting book
- Yummy home-cooked food
7. What is the most craziest/different thing you have done that even you had not expected of yourself?
Well usually I’m not into doing crazy things but there was one such act (in fact many after that act was successful :-P) that was really crazy. It was during my post-graduation days when I used to stay in the hostel. My friends used to stay in a different hostel and it was not allowed for one hostel in-mate to stay in another hostel overnight without any valid reason and taking due permission from the hostel wardens. But our gang of girls was so daring 😀 that one day we decided that I shall come and stay in their hostel overnight stealthily without taking any permission from the hostel warden. And I even managed to stay over there the whole night, eat dinner at the hostel canteen and sneak out of the hostel next morning without raising any curiosity from anyone :-P. The success of my first hostel escapades actually inspired me to indulge in many more such escapades and I was never caught by anybody, thanks to the fool-proof plan of my girl-gang :-D.
8. What is the name of the book/movie (or both) that touched you the most?
The book that really touched my heart is “And the mountains echoed” by Khaled Hosseini. And the movie that touched me was “Hachiko”.
9. What is your dream destination?
It has to be Lucerne in Switzerland. Ever since I have seen glimpses of this picturesque place on a travel show, it has become my dream destination and I hope I can live my dream one day!!
10. If you were granted three magic wishes, what would you wish for?
Firstly, I would wish for a dream home that I can gift it to my parents.
Secondly, to get a job-transfer to my dearest hometown.
And thirdly, to go on a vacation to an exotic island, may be the bora-bora islands 😀
Rule 3: Nominate up to 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
The bloggers that I have nominated for the award are:
Well, amongst the blogs that I follow, there are only a few one with less than 200 followers whom I have nominated above for the award. I hope you may find someone/something interesting among them 🙂
Rule 4: Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Here goes my 10 questions for my nominated bloggers. I hope you enjoy while answering them!
- What does your name mean?
- What are your hobbies?
- According to you, what was the driving force that let you into the blogging world?
- What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
- What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
- If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
- What was the best news you ever received?
- If you could hold on to just one memory from your life forever, what would that be?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What are the top three things on your bucket list?
Rule 5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
I have already informed the nominees that they have been nominated for this award :-).
Thanks once again dreamzandclouds for nominating me for the Liebster Award!!! I hope you like my answers and also go through the blogs that I have nominated and find someone/something that may catch your interest :-).